Bookkeeping And Accounting Services
- Budgeting and Reporting
- Company secretarial services
- Financial management
- Preparation of
- Bank reconciliations
- Trial balance
- Debtors and creditors age analysis
- Cashflow and cash movement reports.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements, IFRS compliant
- Completion of the IT12 and IT14 returns
- Completion of the VAT201 returns;
- Attending to the SARS queries on behalf of our clients
- Tax planning and consultation
- Issuing payslips monthly
- Completion and submission of EMP201 and EMP501
- Issuing IRP5 and IT3A certificates at year-end
- Company registrations and CIPC annual returns
- Registration with the South African Revenue Services for;
- Income tax
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
- Skills Development Levy (SDL)
FINANCIAL HEALTH ANALYSIS
- Periodic and financial analysis of the client’s business, highlighting strengths and weaknesses. Providing a 12-month financial projections based on the agreed drivers.
The passionate holistic approach of the company has empowered and helped our institution develop and grow, the integrity and honesty gives one peace of mind that all is above board.Thank you, MD & CO Accountants and Advisors you have been life savers.
We have experienced professional service from MD & CO Accountants and Advisors and we highly recommend their services.